We all know we need to exercise, but even if we start with a flourish, boredom or a lack of motivation can kick in and zap you of your initial fighting spirit. Most of the time, it’s possible to give yourself a good talking to and muster motivation from somewhere, but some days you need someone else to talk sense into you.
Luckily, for those days when friends and family aren’t available to kick you up the backside, there is always the internet!
Pin these inspiring quotes to your fridge door, and keep pulling those trainers on!
- Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it. -Oprah Winfrey
- No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change. -Bill Phillips
- Physical activity is an excellent stress-buster and provides other health benefits as well. It also can improve your mood and self image. -Jon Wickham
- Lack of exercise robs the body of an essential ingredient. -Karen Sessions
- Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states. -Carol Welch
- Exercise is good for your mind, body, and soul. -Susie Michelle Cortright
- Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. -Plato
- The pride you gain is worth the pain. -Dennis Ogilvie
- And my personal favourite: Just do it! -Nike
Leave a Reply